Northeast Campus Library
The J. Ardis Bell Library on the Northeast Campus provides a collection of books, periodicals, and electronic resources that primarily support the courses taught on our campus.
- J. Ardis Bell Library BLOG
- Our Library staff will help students find and use the library materials.
- Our District Library website provides access to hundreds of online resources.
- Ask a Librarian for reference help via email.
- Get a TexShare card for access to resources at other college and public libraries.
- Wi-Fi Internet access is provided for TCC students and staff.
- NE campus library services to Haltom City Center - NE Campus
- Our research classes will teach you techniques for more efficient searching both on the Library Databases and on the World Wide Web.
- Need help with citing your sources? Try our quick reference guides to MLA (PDF opens in new window) and APA (PDF opens in new window) formats.
- Now, take those first few steps! Our Library Pathfinders and online tutorials will help get you started in your research.
- Five Group Study Rooms on a first come, first serve basis
- The Computer Learning Center with 38 Dell PCs, 2 Apple Computers and color scanner
- The Heritage Room includes Special Collections and seating for 36. The Heritage Room may be reserved for special presentations.
- Laptops for check-out
- Quiet Study Space
- Wi-Fi Connection
- E-readers for check-out
- The Library Classroom for Library Instruction and special presentations
- Vending Machines
- NE Campus Copy Center is located in the library
TCC Northeast Campus J. Ardis Bell Library
828 W. Harwood Rd.
Hurst, TX 76054
Telephone: (817) 515-6627